LAETOLI Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) sheds light on “value to be entrusted to
the next generation” beyond economic rationality, and as a company that not only creates “free
finance” in which anyone can be involved fairly but also creates a prosperously economy era, we
recognize the importance of personal information, including customer’s confidential information, and
establish the following personal information protection policy.
- We will establish compliance including laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines set by the government and other norms, and we will comply with it as a social responsibility.
- We will formulate and comply with internal rules that stipulate proper and appropriate handling regarding the acquisition, use and provision of personal information. In addition, we will use the acquired personal information within the scope of the purpose of use and take measures to prevent it from being used for other purposes.
- We will take appropriate security management measures and corrective measures against leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- In case there is any complaint or consultation from the identical person regarding the handling of personal information and the personal information protection management system, we will respond in good faith.
- We will formulate and implement a personal information protection management system and continuously improve it.
First Edition (Enactment) January 1, 2022
LAETOLI Co., Ltd.
Representative Director Ya Muto
［Complaint / consultation and inquiry counter］
（Limited to personal information）
2-26-1, Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku , Tokyo
D-LIFE PLACE Minami Aoyama 2F
LAETOLI Co., Ltd. PMS Office
Phone : 03-6721-1401
About the handling of personal information
We announce the handling of the acquired personal information as follows.
【Ⅰ】The purpose of using personal information
|Type of personal information
||Purpose of use
|Personal information of those who wish to register as a member
||Guidance for investor registration
Delivery of e-mail newsletter
|Personal information of those who wish to register as an investor
||Accepting applications for the project
Providing information to the License No.1
Creation of business participant lists and compliance with laws and regulations
|Property owner’s personal information
||Providing information to investors, various related contacts
|Personal information of the person who made the inquiry
||Responding to inquiries, various related contacts
|Personal information of those who applied for employment
||Recruitment selection, Contact, Identity verification, , Reference check
|Personal information of our employees
||Human resources, salary, health care, benefits, various contacts
【Ⅱ】Matters related to retained personal data
- Our company name: Address and Representative name
- Job title of personal information protection manager： Business management department manager
（Contact email: email@example.com）
- Purpose of use of each personal information
This applies to items for which the “Disclosure classification” in [I] is “Object”.
- Authorized Personal Information Protection Organization
The authorized personal information protection organizations that our company is a member of are listed in [III].
- Procedures for requesting disclosure, etc. of retained personal data or disclosure of
records provided to third parties
Please contact the personal information protection
manager at item (2) for any complaints and requests for disclosure regarding the
handling of retained personal data (notification of purpose of use, disclosure,
correction / addition or deletion, suspension / deletion of use or provision to third
parties) or disclosure of records provided to third parties. We will explain the
procedure for requesting complaints and disclosure.
- Measures taken for safe management of retained personal data
Our company takes the following measures for the safe management of retained personal data.
Please contact the personal information protection manager (2) for any complaints and requests for disclosure, etc. (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction / addition or deletion, suspension / deletion of use or provision to third parties) regarding the handling of personal information subject to disclosure. We will explain the procedure for requesting complaints and disclosure.
- Establishment of rules in the handling of personal data
We have established internal regulations for handling procedures when acquiring, using, and storing personal data.
- Systematic Security Management Measures
In addition to appointing a person in charge of the handling of personal data in each department, we have established a system in which the person in charge confirms that employees handle personal data according to the handling method established through self-monitoring and internal monitoring.
- Human Security Management Measures
All employees are obliged to submit a written pledge that includes compliance with internal regulations, and training is provided every term on procedures for handling personal data and information security considerations.
- Physical Security Management Measures
We lock our offices and confidential areas, and take measures to prevent theft or loss of equipment, electronic media, documents, etc. that handle personal data.
- Technical Safety Management Measures
We clarify the equipment that can handle personal data and the employees who handle such equipment, and prevent unnecessary or unauthorized access to personal data.
- Supervision of outsourced parties
We evaluate the contractors to whom we entrust personal data on a periodic or timely basis to ensure that they have implemented security control measures at or above our level.
【Ⅲ】Matters related to complaints and inquiry
The authorized personal information protection organizations that our company is a member of are as follows.
*This is not a contact for inquiries regarding our products or services.
- Name of the authorized personal information protection organization: Japan Users Association of Information Systems (JUAS)
- Contact for resolution of complaints: Secretariat of Authorized Personal Information Protection Organizations Complaint Consultation Office
- Contact address
Address 7th Floor, Nihonbashi Horidomecho 2-chome Building, 2-4-3 Nihonbashi Horidomecho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Telephone number 03-3249-4104