LAETOLI Co. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) will endeavor to conduct appropriate sales activities of financial products by setting the following solicitation policy for products related to real estate specified joint ventures handled by the Company. We will comply with laws and regulations and conduct appropriate solicitation.
We will comply with laws and regulations and conduct appropriate solicitation.
- ○We will comply with the Act on Specified Real Estate Business, the Consumer Contract Act, the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and other related laws and regulations.
- ○We will establish an internal control system necessary for the proper solicitation of customers and provide sufficient compliance education to our officers and employees.
We will strive to solicit customers according to their intentions and actual conditions.
- ○We will strive to help our customers select appropriate products and services in line with their intentions and actual circumstances by giving due consideration to their knowledge of products and services, experience, financial status, and purpose of subscription.
- ○Product details We will fully explain the details of products and risks, and will not make definitive judgments or provide information that differs from the facts. We will provide customers with written explanations of product details and risks so that they can make transactions based on their own judgment and responsibility. We will not solicit customers at inconvenient times or in inconvenient places.
We will strive to provide services that satisfy our customers.
- ○We will strive to respond to inquiries from customers in a prompt, accurate, and courteous manner.
If you have any complaints or questions about the solicitation, please contact the following Customer Service Center. LAETOLI Corporation 2F D-LIFEPLACE Minami Aoyama, 2-26-1 Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo E-mail address：email@example.com