Electronic delivery refers to the use of the Internet in place of written documents to provide investors with explanations of important matters and contracts, which are required to be provided by real estate specified joint ventures. This site uses electronic delivery, and in order to use this site, you must agree to electronic delivery when you register as a member. If you do not agree to this, you will not be able to use this site.
Documents subject to electronic delivery and their contents
- ■Statement of Important Matters (Pre-Contract Document: Article 24 of the Act on Specified Real Estate Joint Enterprises) This is a document to confirm the outline of the subject fund and important matters before signing a contract.
- ■These are the documents for concluding General Partnership Agreement / Voluntary Partnership Agreement (Written at the time of contract formation: Article 25 of the Real Estate Specific Joint Enterprise Act) between Investors and Fund Operators.
- ■Property management report (Article 28 of the Act on Specified Real Estate Joint Enterprises) This is a document to report the management performance of the fund to be invested.
Types of electronic methods
The Company shall adopt the following method among the methods stipulated in the Act.
- ■PDF Screen Browsing Method (Article 44, Paragraph 1, Item C of the Enforcement Regulations of the Act on Specified Joint Enterprise in Real Estate)
- ■A method in which the information recorded in the applicant file on the computer used by the real estate specified joint enterprise is made available for inspection by the applicant through an electric communication line.
- ■Web screen browsing method (Article 44, Paragraph 1, Item d) of the Enforcement Regulations of the Act on Specified Joint Enterprise in Real Estate) Browsing file (refers to a file on the computer used by the real estate specified joint enterprise, etc., in which the description is recorded for inspection by multiple applicants at the same time. The same shall apply hereinafter in this Article). (ii) A method of making the description matters recorded in the file (hereinafter the same shall apply in this Article) available for inspection by applicants through an electric telecommunication line.
Agency/Intermediary Services through Electronic Means:
- ■If our company acts as an agent or intermediary for the contract conclusion of a specific real estate joint venture with another business operator (the first designated operator for the specific real estate joint venture) through electronic transactions, we will conduct electronic delivery through our website.
Notes on electronic delivery
- ■The electronic document can be viewed on My Page after logging in as a member. The period of access is five years from the date of delivery.