Our company declares the following basic policy to prevent damage caused by antisocial forces, which are groups or individuals that use violence, power, and fraudulent methods to pursue economic benefits.
- 1.The entire organization shall take action against antisocial forces, and ensure the safety of employees who deal with antisocial forces.
- 2.We will establish close cooperative relationships with external professional organizations such as the police, the National Center for the Elimination of Boryokudan, lawyers, and industry organizations.
- 3.We will not have any relationship, including business relationships, with antisocial forces. We will also reject unreasonable demands from antisocial forces.
- 4.We will take legal action, both civil and criminal, against unreasonable demands by social forces.
- 5.We will never engage in backdoor transactions or provide funds to antisocial forces.